To keep your jewellery looking as sparkling as the day you brought it we recommend the following -
- If your jewellery has become tarnished and brown in colour we recommend using a silver dip. Just dip your jewellery into the solution for a couple of seconds then give it a through rinse in clean water.
- If your jewellery has a build up of dirt on it you can use a soft toothbrush and some soapy water to remove it.
- Do not use any abrasive polishes such as Brasso on your jewellery as this can cause harm to the surface of the jewellery.
- Keep chains fastened to stop the tangling.
- Store silver jewellery in a cool dark air tight place to stop the item tarnishing as quickly.
- We recommend having your wedding rings cleaned and polished professionally every 12 months to keep them looking lovely and sparkly.
- If your ring is white gold and rhodium plated, we recommend having your having your ring cleaned, polished and re-plated every 12 months.
We offer a full repair and cleaning service, please email email@example.com